Sunday, April 18, 2010

A step to Langkawi ;)

Imagine Cup Poland 2010

If you have been following my blogs,
you should know that I participated a competition called Imagine Cup,
organized by Microsoft,since I mentioned the process of my involvement
in the competiton in my previous posts.
After my group members and I completed the beta version of our system,

*Beta means not yet completed but functionable.

I recorded a video to show our system and submit to Microsoft.
After some time for Microsoft to filter the candidates....
And here comes the result!


The email I received from Microsoft to inform me that my team was selected to enter final round


Team Rotund'jere is selected to enter the final round!
So we'll go to Langkawi on May 17-19.
Hmm...I dont know whether being selected is a good thing or bad? :(
Maybe I should take this as a challenge,to explore or enhance my knowledge??


The list of candidates who were selected into the final round with university and team names

If you are interested to view the complete list,just click:
>>Here<<

0 Gossips: